Montag, 17. März 2014

Spring is just around the corner

We've had almost two weeks filled with sunshine and fresh wind in Tallinn. The past weekend was snowy and grey again but today the sun showed her friendly face again. Fortunatley I could share that fabulous weather with my good friend who came over to visit. That meant we basicly strolled around the city, avoiding being inside too much. :) Nevertheless the sun enabled us to take some good photos. For the following a lot of credit goes to Kati. Most photos I am displaying in that post took she. Some of them where altered by me.

Of course you will see some pictures of the city since all newcomers are amazed by its beauty and its sight axises.




View from Linna Hall


Old Town Square with Town Hall and Vana Toomas


Thats how the sun graced my birthday :)
 Of course we also had to walk along the beaches. The following are from Stromi Randla near Rocca al Mare. There is also the Hipodrom nearby, thats why you often see horse racers and equestrians practicing at the beach or in the wood nearby.










Town wall from inside

Me on my way to conquer the city.


With that smile I can conquer the world!




Thanks again to Kati for the photos!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen