Sonntag, 30. Juni 2013

Love to Plagwitz and Reudnitz

People,

may I present you some more of the beautiful sights you get in Leipzigs far east (Reudnitz) and wild west (Plagwitz). The two places of LE where my home aka. were my heart is. ;)
Please notice my fully recoverd and fresh face!!!!!


The new Sternburger brewery














"Alcohol, is the doom for all of you" Meanwhile...I am drinking a beer.














Pondering about bikes, my accident and my great luck. Soooo grateful.








Love to you, Leipzig. And love to you...










2 Kommentare:

  1. Mein Lieblingsfoto des Tages: Nora mit dem Fahrrad :)

    Deine neue Brille gefällt mir auch sehr gut! (Sie ist doch neu, oder?) Auf jeden Fall steht sie dir hervorragend.

    Sei lieb gegrüßt von mir,
    Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen