Montag, 5. März 2012

From me for me

After all this stress and self isolation because of the homework I had to treat myself nice. I was at a drogerie to search a red lipstick on nature ingridient base. My most favourite lipstick is from the nature cosmetic firm ''Isadora'' and my mineral powder too. I like that they don`t use mineral oil and that the products are good for allergic or sensitiv skin. My first Isadora lipstick is more glamy and with ''chrystal gloss'' and in a very natural color. I was in the search for a more dramatic one, a red and matt one. But I wasn`t sure about the nuance. The friendly counter lady helped me to find a friendly strawberry red lipstick which suits my skintone. It is from Isadora. Its the ''Perfect Moisture Lipstick in 148/ Red Rush'' The color is very long lasting, even while drinking and it moisture the lips. Perfect in the winter and spring time when room radiation drys you out. Generally I like the Isadora products a lot. They feel good and are very long lasting.
Today I was shopping some bathroom stuff as I found another nature cosmetic lipcolor. Its from ''alverde'' a nature cosmetic firm and its a more dark red. Its the color ''Vintage Red''. I like the color a lot. It`s pure drama and suits my skin color very well. I already have a baked blush from ''alverde'', which I really like to use, too.


Isadora ''Red Rush''

alverde ''Vintage Red''

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen