Sonntag, 4. März 2012

Aurevoir

Hallo,

As some of you may know I am still busy with my homewerk unless I am already finished two of three texts. I think the third one will be ready for graduation in the next three days. And then: VACATIONS. YAAI.

I will going to Lyon where my friend is studying. I am very exited and looking forward to get to know this place and to meet my friend.
Aus Wikipedia

After that I will visit my parents and help at the farm.
I think in the next two or three weeks I won`t update the blog. But I am looking forward to show you the pictures and share my expiriences with you when I am back. As a new and relaxed girl.
So how are your semester-vacations until now? Did you explored new spaces? Are you stucked with work? Preparing for the next semester?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen