Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012

When you have a great boyfriend

Hey,

my boyfriend told me at the beginning of January, that I have tokeep 18.01.2012. free. I was wondering why, but he told me he planned a suprise. So yesterday the great day came and as he came up to me to bring me to the secret location I was very exited. First we went to the main station. There he lead me to different trains and I was like:''Are we going to Halle?'' '' No, I know we are going to Saalfeld, aren't we?'' ''Where do we goooooooooooooooo??????????? Aaaaaahrg.'' Useless to say, that he was very happy to troll me that way. Finally we borded the IC to Munich. And then I got it ''We are going to Jena!!!'' But what have we done there?


We visited the Zeiss-Planetarium. Its the world oldest Planetarium and it is located and still working in Jena. There is also a little nice ''golden-twentys'' like restaurant, the ''Bauersfeld''. Its namend after the constructor of the first planetarium. We attend the show about the ''dimensions'' of the universe. It was so coooooooooooool. I tried to hold the tears but I couldn't stand the amazing thougt that we are sorounded by that great big universe and to keep in mind that little voyager 2 is still out there and send us datas and I started crying. I am really interessted in astronomy and the beauty and the quantity of the universe is really fascinating. Furthermore my bf and I are really interessted in scifi things and thats something that bounds. So it was just a great idea to bring there and I am very thankful for that joyful surprise.

Planetarium




von der Webseite holzland-urlaub.de
me at the mensa, being exited

me, in the train to Halle, thinking we take that train

me, after realizing, that I `ve been trolled and we don't go to Halle

In the planetarium (very ugly photo)




2 Kommentare:

  1. Das ist ja süß von ihm :)
    Hmm, ich wünschte ich könnte dasselbe von meinen Busfahrern sagen. Die sind oft nicht so nett.. kein Heldenpotential ;)

    Lieber Gruß

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hmm weiß nicht ob das im Ofen geht. nen versuch ists wert ;) ich würd aber wie schon jemand in den Kommentaren empfohlen hat, noch ein Stück Schokolade reinstecken. Vielleicht ist das mit flüssigem Kern interessanter :)
    Wenn du das ausprobierst, mach doch nen Post drüber - dann verlink ich dich in meinem Post. Interessiert vll mehrere, ob das mit Backofen funktioniert ;)

    AntwortenLöschen